For any questions concerning your work-place rights please feel free to Contact Us.
All correspondence is always confidential.
• Organize a union to negotiate with your employer concerning your wages, hours, and other terms and conditions of employment.
• Form, join, or assist a union.
• Bargain collectively through representatives of employees’ own choosing for a contract with your employer setting your wages, Benefits, hours, and other working conditions.
• Discuss your wages and benefits and other terms and conditions of employment or union organizing with your co-workers or a union.
• Take action with one or more coworkers to improve your working conditions by, among other means, raising work-related complaints directly with your employer or with a government agency, and seeking help from a union.
For more information, visit the National Labor Relations Board Website.